Monday, September 19, 2011

Papi's Shoes

She loves to walk in her Papi's shoes.

She will request some "elp" to get into the shoes, often with the left shoe on the right foot, and the right shoe on the left foot.

She likes to have a hand, or two to walk around the house.

Lately she has been getting more brave, and will walk around without a hand. Or in my case, she will walk over to me, then take my hand and lead me around the house.

We have finally convinced her to wear the shoes the proper way, with her heel by the heel of the shoe, instead of having her toes by the heel of the shoe.

It tends to work better that way.

She loves Papi's shoes, his boots, Mom's pink sneakers, and of course Mom's yellow fluffy slippers.

She has tried to get me to wear her shoes a couple of times. She gets a kick out of me putting the shoes on the tips of my toes.

Luckily she has not tried to get me to walk around in the shoes. They really don't fit me at all!!

An extension of this, I believe, is her new found love of putting her socks and shoes on Clifford. He looks adorable wearing her socks and shoes!

For now, I'm hoping that Clifford sticks to wearing our shoes. Those shoes are really not going to fit very well on Clifford.

No comments:

Post a Comment